Young Person – Welcome!
Hi! My name is Carrie. You can write to me by clicking my email address on the contact page.
Are you worried about school, or your school work? A problem doesn’t have to be huge to make us feel bad, so don’t ever think it’s silly to be upset. Send me an email and I will do my best to help.
I have made a list of things that might be troubling a young person in class. You can let me know if I should add any other problems to the list.
- I just don’t get how to do punctuation.
- I understand some things but I’m stuck when I have to write about them.
- I feel embarrassed if I have to draw because I think my drawing isn’t good enough.
- I hate it when I have to write poetry – I can’t do it!
- Sometimes I need the teacher to explain things a bit better but I don’t want to ask.
- I think I could join in and do well in some lessons but I’m worried that my mates would laugh at me.
- I find most school work frustrating because I understand it quickly and I want to do stuff that’s more advanced.